The AGA Institute has Endorsed the Interdisciplinary Autoimmune Summit Program
SAVE $200 WITH DISCOUNT CODE AGA200
The AGA Institute has officially endorsed the Interdisciplinary Autoimmune Summit (IAS) program. Produced by HMP, a leader in healthcare communications and education, IAS is the nation’s leading autoimmune conference and exhibition.
The AGA Institute joins the National Psoriasis Foundation, Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation, American Autoimmune Related Diseases Association, Coalition of Rheumatology Educators, and The Dermatologist that also endorsed the March 24-26, 2017 meeting that took place at the New York Marriott Marquis.
Given current knowledge regarding auto-immune inflammatory diseases, the many manifestations of these diseases, and the various organs affected, co-management of IMIDs by various medical specialties is vital for optimal patient care.
IAS is the only event of its kind aimed at doing just that - bringing together gastroenterologists and other healthcare professionals across the autoimmune disease spectrum to collaborate, discuss, and debate emerging therapies for immune-mediated inflammatory diseases (IMIDs), such as:
- CROHN'S DISEASE AND COLITIS
- OTHER INTESTINAL, JOINT, AND SKIN INFLAMMATORY DISEASES
- Strategies in Inflammatory Bowel Disease Management: Integrating Evidence and Collaborative Care
- Update: Immune Related Adverse Events From Cancer Immunotherapy
- Optimizing Gastroenterology - Rheumatology Care: Practical Implications of Comanaging Immune-Mediated Inflammatory Disease Cases
- Optimizing Gastroenterology - Dermatology Care: Practical Implications of Comanaging Immune-Mediated Inflammatory Disease Cases
- Co-Chair Multidisciplinary Panel Clinical Trial vs. Real World: Therapeutic Approaches to Immune-Mediated Inflammatory Disease