Interested in Exhibiting or Sponsoring?
For more information about exhibiting/sponsoring, please contact Jeremy Shapses at firstname.lastname@example.org or (732) 580-9716.
Exhibit Hall hours do not conflict with the CME/CE-accredited educational sessions.
Friday, April 27, 2018
11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 28, 2018
6:45 p.m. – 8:45 p.m.
- 8' x 10' booth: $2,800 (includes three badges per booth)
- 8' x 20' booth: $5,600 (includes six badges per booth)
Included in Booth Fees
- Standard 7" x 44" booth identification sign showing exhibitor name and booth number
- Draped 8' back wall and 3' side rails
- Exhibitor company description in the exhibition guide
- Complimentary exhibit badges (quantity based on the size of the booth space)
- Recognition through a comprehensive and innovative promotional campaign of emails, direct mail, and advertising targeted to more than 115,000 rheumatologists, dermatologists, gastroenterologists, immunologists, and other specialists
- Extensive preconference coverage in The Dermatologist and other industry publications
- Hyperlink on the official conference website
- Press opportunities on the official conference website
Exhibitors may add a draped table, two chairs, and a wastebasket to their exhibit booth for a fee of $500. Orders must be placed by April 6, 2018. Please select the corresponding box on the exhibitor agreement. Additional furniture can be arranged through Freeman Decorators. An exhibit service manual will be sent to exhibitors 60 days in advance.